This manual documents how to run, install and port `g77', as well as
its new features and incompatibilities, and how to report bugs. It
corresponds to the GCC-2.95 version of `g77'.
* Copying GNU General Public License says
how you can copy and share GNU Fortran.
* Contributors People who have contributed to GNU Fortran.
* Funding How to help assure continued work for free software.
* Funding GNU Fortran How to help assure continued work on GNU Fortran.
* Look and Feel Protect your freedom--fight "look and feel".
* Getting Started Finding your way around this manual.
* What is GNU Fortran? How `g77' fits into the universe.
* G77 and GCC You can compile Fortran, C, or other programs.
* Invoking G77 Command options supported by `g77'.
* News News about recent releases of `g77'.
* Changes User-visible changes to recent releases of `g77'.
* Language The GNU Fortran language.
* Compiler The GNU Fortran compiler.
* Other Dialects Dialects of Fortran supported by `g77'.
* Other Compilers Fortran compilers other than `g77'.
* Other Languages Languages other than Fortran.
* Installation How to configure, compile and install GNU Fortran.
* Debugging and Interfacing How `g77' generates code.
* Collected Fortran Wisdom How to avoid Trouble.
* Trouble If you have trouble with GNU Fortran.
* Open Questions Things we'd like to know.
* Bugs How, why, and where to report bugs.
* Service How to find suppliers of support for GNU Fortran.
* Adding Options Guidance on teaching `g77' about new options.
* Projects Projects for `g77' internals hackers.
* Front End Design and implementation of the `g77' front end.
* M Diagnostics. Diagnostics produced by `g77'.
* Index Index of concepts and symbol names.
automatically generated byinfo2html