(cpp) Header Files
A header file is a file containing C declarations and macro
definitions ( Macros.) to be shared between several source
files. You request the use of a header file in your program with the C
preprocessing directive `#include'.
* Header Uses What header files are used for.
* Include Syntax How to write `#include' directives.
* Include Operation What `#include' does.
* Once-Only Preventing multiple inclusion of one header file.
* Inheritance Including one header file in another header file.
automatically generated byinfo2html